the annual scholastic book fair was the only reason i didn’t drop out of elementary school
March Book Photo Challenge - Borrowed
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions from the person who tagged you
- Write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
- Actually tell them you tagged them
I was tagged by stilinskisoul, thank you!
1. Favourite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast!
2. How many tv shows are you watching right now?
Oh god. You mean trying to watch? haha. Teen Wolf, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead… And I’m watching Dexter and Breaking Bad on Netflix.
3. What’s the last book you cried reading?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth.
4. What book means a lot to you and why?
There are many, but I read Fangirl a few months ago and fell in love with it because I felt like I was reliving my first year of college all over again. I loved being able to connect with Cath on that level. I had originally thought I was completely alone in that boat until I read about her college experience.
5. What do you want to be doing in 5 years?
The same as nearly everyone else. Having a job I love doing with a husband to come home to.
6. Are you still in contact with your first girlfriend/boyfriend?
7. Worst thing that happened to you in recent years?
First year of college. Desecrated my mental health.
8. What are you most afraid of?
Failure. Losing someone I love. Social situations. I have too many fears. I wouldn’t want to see my fear landscape.
9. Best part of you body? (Mandatory question)
10. List your top 5 male and female fictional characters.
This is too hard… I making two separate lists to make it longer, ;)
1. Will Herondale (Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare)
2. Shane Collins (The Morganville Vampires, Rachel Caine)
3. Day/Daniel Wing (Legend, Marie Lu)
4. Percy Jackson (PJ and the Olympians, Rick Riordan)
5. Harry Potter
1. Suze Simon (The Mediator Series, Meg Cabot)
2. Cath Avery (Fangirl, Rainbow Rowell)
3. Claire Danvers (The Morganville Vampires, Rachel Caine)
4. Tessa Gray (The Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare)
5. Lena Haloway (Delirium, Lauren Oliver)
11. Favourite celebrity.
I’m just going with Jennifer Laurence for actress and Benedict Cumberbatch for actor. But that doesn’t even cover it…
11 New Questions:
1. If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
2. If you could spend one day with a celebrity who would it be?
3. Top 5 favorite fictional couples?
4. Who do you look up to and why?
5. If you never had to sleep what would you spend your time doing?
6. A book that has made you cry/very emotional?
7. Do you want to have kids?
8. Favorite movie?
9. Would you rather only read books for the rest of your life or only watch TV shows?
10. What is your favorite genre of music?
11. If you could have any animal for a pet what would you choose?
Tagging, but you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to!
I’m sorry posting this took so long! I hope I got all of your links right! :)
Cadran Hotel, Paris.
me 90% of the time